Health experts across the globe agree that lunch is an important time of the day for fueling your body.
While we don’t claim to be health experts, here at Bettolino Kitchen we’re definitely foodies who enjoy a good lunch.
Our menu includes handcrafted options for all types of lunch in Redondo Beach – even for the pickiest of eaters! Here are five of the most common lunchers and our handpicked recommendations for them:
For the Brunching Ladies
Catch up with your besties over our new brunch menu, served on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Our recommendations:
- Bottomless bellinis for all. Sparkling Gambino Brut Prosecco from Treviso, Italy served with your choice of peach, orange, or a seasonal juice for just $20.
- Tortelloni al Limone as a second course to share. Eight spinach and ricotta stuffed pastas are served with a bright and fresh lemon-cream sauce. Perfect for each member of the party to have a bite!
- Watermelon Panzanella salad with a 3.5 ounce piece of salmon for the entreé. Just filling enough, this fresh and crisp salad with feta cheese, rosemary croutons, cucumbers, and shallot vinaigrette will leave you feeling satisfied.
For Brunch With the Kids
Bring the little ones along to celebrate the weekend with you. In addition to our kids’ menu served all day long, here are some of our brunch favorites from our young guests:
- Signature soft drinks to start. These handcrafted Italian sodas are made with fresh ingredients, like chopped strawberries, peach pureé, and squeezed citrus.
- Bomboloni for the finger-food eaters. These mini Italian donuts are the perfect finger-food for breakfast, sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon and served with a vanilla dipping sauce.
- Breakfast Bundino for the ones who can hold a spoon. Our take on French Toast is kid-approved and made up of a warm Brioche soufflé, cinnamon, powdered sugar, and fresh berries.
For the Foodies
Scroll through our Yelp reviews, and you’ll find hundreds of comments on our unique menu creations. For the foodies who just want to taste it all, here are our recommendations:
- Start with a handcrafted cocktail. Our cocktail menu utilizes seasonal ingredients with small batch, local liquors.
- Try the Brunch Betto Box on the weekends. This twist on our chef’s signature rotating four item dish features brunch selections on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Try a lunch combination during the week. Pick two of a select menu of our petite dishes. We guarantee any combination you choose will have your taste buds exploding.
For the Local Surfers
After riding the waves in Redondo, you’re sure to be hungry. Refuel with these recommendations from our own surf-happy staff:
- Start with a local draft beer. We have five local South Bay breweries on draft that will definitely quench your thirst after a day in the water.
- Eat local with our Chicken Panini. Not only is our chicken panini delicious, but it also features local ingredients such as arugula from Valmonte Farm & Garden and toasted ciabatta from Giuliano’s in Gardena.
- Fill up with our Cacio Pepe Grilled Cheese. If you’re looking for something hearty, try our newest sandwich on the menu. Mozzarella, provolone, and parmesan are melted to perfection and served with cracked pepper between two pieces of toasted rustic bread. Feeling a little extra hungry? Add a fried egg!
For the Ones Who Sleep In
Missed the regular breakfast hour? No worries – our brunch is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday. Get in those afternoon breakfast dishes with these recommendations:
- Sart with a cold brew. We’re serving up the nitro cold brew from Later Days Coffee Co. here Redondo Beach on tap. Kick it up a notch with our take on an espresso martini, the Caffe Bacio.
- Sink your teeth into a crispy Crab Benedict. Our crab arancini cakes are topped with poached eggs, asparagus tips, and hollandaise sauce. You’ll never look at another benedict the same way again after this one.
- Try our fluffy Artichoke Frittata. Back by popular demand, this dish features baked eggs, artichoke hearts, mascarpone and mozzarella cheeses, parmesan cream sauce, and crispy spinach. We serve it with Tuscan potatoes to transform it into the brunch of champions.
Getting hungry yet? Join us for lunch for one of these or our other dozens of incredible menu selections.