The dog days of summer have officially hit, and so has the heat that comes with it. There are few things better on a hot South Bay day than happy hour in Redondo Beach.
Whether you’re a fan of sunshine on the patio or basking in the air conditioning, we’ve got both options for you to kick back with a glass and enjoy the last few weeks of summer. But if you need a little extra reason to swing by for a summer drink, we’ve got three dates in August that you’ll want to mark on your calendar.
Friday, August 5: International Beer Day
International Beer Day falls on a Friday this year, which gives you permission to cut out of the office a little early and start celebrating. We have a frothy selection of five local breweries on tap and offer $3 off from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. for happy hour.
Local Brews on Our Tap List:
- Burnin Daylight in Lomita, Elevation 120 Pale Ale
- Common Space in Hawthorne, Fresh Pils of LA
- Smog City in Torrance, Hoptonic IPA
- LA Ale Works in Hawthorne, Lemon Grab
- Brouwerij West in San Pedro, Hazy Double IPA
Saturday, August 13: National Prosecco Day
What better way to celebrate National Prosecco Day than with bellinis? This sparkling Italian cocktail is served with Gambino prosecco and your selection of our fresh, seasonal juices. Join us for one of these refreshing summer sparklers during happy hour from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m., or come in early for brunch for bottomless bellinis for $20, starting at 10:00 a.m.
Juices on Our Bellini Bar:
Sunday, August 28: National Red Wine Day
Even the heat can’t make us turn down a great glass of red. Our red wine list includes varietals from California and Italy, with $3 off each glass from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. for happy hour. Combine this with our half-off appetizer special, or our servers can help you pair a glass with your favorite pasta.
Red Varietals by the Glass on Our Wine List:
- La Quercia, Montepulciano (Abruzzo, Italy)
- Rob Rubin, Pinot Noir (Russian River Valley, CA)
- Cline, Merlot (Sonoma, CA)
- Ferrante, Chicanti Reserva (Toscana, Italy)
- Morgan G17, Syrah (Santa Ynez, CA)
- Tenuta San Jacopo, Super Tuscan (Toscana, Italy)
- Ciabot Berton, Barbera D’Alba (Piedmont, Italy)
- Pedroncelli, Zinfandel (Sonoma, CA)
- Tenuta Carretta, Nebbiolo (Alba, Italy)
- Experience, Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa, CA)
- Vino Robles, Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa, CA)
Join Us for Happy Hour
Our happy hour specials run from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. every day and include $3 off our wines, beers, and specialty cocktails and half-off our starters menu. Reserve a table and join us today!