If you’re like us, you work with some pretty amazing people and like to use the holiday season to share some festive joy. While gift-giving can get a little stale from year to year in the workplace, there are a few gifts that we know make our team smile every time. We put together a list of five of our favorite coworker holiday gifts that we love to give and that are sure to spread holiday cheer among your own colleagues!
Our Top 6 Favorites
- Bring nature into your workplace with desk plants. If you work in an office setting, help your coworkers add a touch of greenery to their workspaces with small desk plants. Not only do plants enhance the aesthetics of an office, but they also contribute to a healthier and more positive work environment. Choose low-maintenance plants like succulents or snake plants, making it easy for your coworkers to enjoy the benefits of nature without the need for a green thumb.
- Give your coworkers the gift of relaxation with a meditation app. In today’s fast-paced world, stress relief is more important than ever. Gift your coworkers a subscription to a relaxation or meditation app. These apps offer a variety of guided meditation sessions, calming sounds, and stress-relief exercises that can be accessed anywhere, providing your colleagues with a convenient way to unwind during hectic workdays.
- Treat your teammates to a lunch set that elevates their midday meal. Help your coworkers embrace a more sustainable lifestyle with a reusable eco-friendly lunch set. This can include a stylish, insulated lunch bag, a durable water bottle, and reusable containers. Not only does this gift promote environmental consciousness, but it also encourages healthier eating habits by inspiring homemade meals. Your coworkers will appreciate the practicality and thoughtfulness behind this sustainable gift.
- Consider a meaningful donation in lieu of a gift. For the coworkers that have it all, they will be touched by a donation in their name to a cause that is near and dear to their heart. If you’re looking to support a local cause, you can participate in our annual toy drive that benefits Community’s Child, a South Bay local organization.
- Make the season bright with a festive celebration. Instead of traditional gifts, consider organizing a staff holiday party for your coworkers. This is an excellent way to build team spirit, foster camaraderie, and create lasting memories. Choose a venue that suits the preferences of your team, plan some fun activities, and indulge in festive treats. A shared experience like a holiday party can bring your coworkers together in a joyful and relaxed atmosphere. We even put together a post with tips on how to make your next holiday party a hit!
- Give the gift of making memories around the table with a Bettolino Kitchen gift card. Whether your coworker is in need of a date night, looks forward to happy hour with friends, or wants to take the whole family out for dinner, they’ll appreciate the opportunity to visit Bettolino Kitchen with a gift card. Our cards can be picked up at our restaurant or ordered online for instant or scheduled delivery, making them the perfect quick gift for the holidays or any other occasion!
The Gift That Keeps On Giving
We love our gift givers, which is why we’re treating you to a $10 card for every $50 in gift cards purchased at our restaurant between December 1 – 24th.* Stop by during our business hours to get that perfect gift for your favorite coworker, friend, or family member and receive a little treat for yourself!
*Offer valid for gift cards purchased in-house only and is not valid for gift cards purchased online. $10 gift coupon is valid January 2 – February 28, 2024.