One of the things that our guests love about our menu is that we keep it fresh with our seasonal changes. That’s why we’re thrilled to share with you a sneak preview of some of Bettolino’s fall menu features, available beginning on Wednesday, September 7th!
Our kitchen team uses fresh ingredients, creativity, and lots of love when coming up with new dishes that will please your palette. (We spill the beans on how they do it in this post.)
Seasonal flavors like the sweet, honey bursts from fig return to our menu time and time again. Back by popular demand for the fall and winter seasons are these decadent dishes:
- Figura Salad – Returning for the third year in row is this mix of fresh figs and pears, candied walnuts, and fried goat cheese balls top an arugula salad tossed with our housemade shallot vinaigrette.
- Fig Loves Bourbon – Another fig favorite returns to prepare for the holiday season. This seasonal twist of the classic old fashion is made with Four Roses bourbon, housemade fig syrup and citrus mixes, and orange bitters.
- Pork Tartufata – While it’s never been a main menu option, this flavorful dish has been a hit when featured as a weekend special. Thinly sliced pork loin top a hearty portion of risotto with marsala and truffle cream sauce and porcini mushrooms.
We’d be remiss if we had a seasonal menu that was missing new creations. We’re excited to introduce the following for you to taste:
- Green Eggs & Ham – Available only for brunch, this tasty fall dish is a whimsy twist on an Italian favorite. We poach two eggs in our pesto artichoke sauce with crispy pancetta and serve it with toasty ciabatta bread.
- Prawns di Mais – We always love a good risotto dish. This one is tossed with parmesan cream sauce, corn, and pancetta, topped with grilled prawns, and garnished with balsamic glaze.
- Speziata Verde – There’s no other dish you’ll find like this in the Riviera Village. We toss our handmade tagliatelle pasta with a spicy cilantro pesto, diced jalapeno and onions, and top with grilled chicken.
- Prosciutto & Fig Panini – Available only for lunch and brunch, this tasty fall dish is layered between two slices of rustic Italian bread with prosciutto, provolone cheese, pear, fig aioli spread, balsamic glaze, and arugula.
- Carciofi Pesto – One of my favorite new appetizers! Think artichoke dip but make it a little EXTRA. Served with our homemade pesto, mascarpone and parmesan and topped with melted mozzarella and crumbled pistachio nuts.
- Liguria Lemondrop – Our twist on the classic lemondrop martini. We use City Bright gin, our housemade lemoncello, and basil to bring you a bright and flavorful cocktail that is the perfect aperitif or digestivo.
- Cool as a Cucumber – For those who like it spicy! We shake El Christiano tequilla with cilantro, jalapenos, and fresh citrus and serve it over ice.
What would a sneak preview be if we didn’t leave a little behind the curtain? We have more exciting dishes and drinks to share with you on Bettolino’s fall menu, starting Wednesday, September 7th. Make your reservation now and kick off the fall with us!